Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

Can't believe 2010 is almost here, feels like only yesterday when I started applying to Semester At Sea and now in 2 weeks I'll be flying out to California and then embarking on a trip of a lifetime... wow. It's not going to hit me 'til I walk onto that ship. There's no turning back now!! My New Year's resolution is to roll with the punches, have fun, be open to new experiences, keep the ones I love dear close, and not be afraid to live a little!

"Life can be like a roller coaster... just when you think you've had enough, and your ready to get off the ride and take the calm, easy merry-go round you change your mind, throw you hands in the air and ride the roller coaster all over again. That's exhilaration, that's living a bit on the edge, that's being ALIVE."

Whatever is meant to be will work out perfectly!

Happy New Year everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment