Thursday, June 21, 2012
1 year!
Ok everybody.. in just 3 days it will mark the 1 year anniversary of me moving to Norway!!! Can you believe it!? I can't. Time has FLOWN! Kind of scary, when you think about it. It's been one interesting and life-changing year! I've accomplished so much, like learning a foreign language, buying my 1st apartment with my boyfriend and getting accepted into an amazing Masters program. I couldn't have done it without everybody's love and support, so for that I thank you all!! I've been pretty good at keeping family and friends updated on my every life here on this blog over the last year. I've kept you guys informed for the most part about every last detail of my life, from the stressful, exciting and completely random. Now that it has been a year and I've made Norway my new home, away from home, I'm probably not going to be writing very often on here, because to tell you the truth, I've fallen in such a routine here now, that nothing new is actually really new in my life.. "Same shit, different day!" I know some of you guys are dedicated followers so I apologize ahead of time, but I'm not saying that I'll never write again, because I will, but only about bigger, more important things. All is well here and things have been beautifully falling into place for me. I'm happy and content, and that's all that matters right? I feel really lucky and look forward for the opportunities to come. I think I'm going to have a very, bright future ahead of me here. Although I miss my family and friends terribly, I also love where I'm at. Norway has definitely crawled under my skin and I don't think that's going to change anytime soon. I don't know what the future has in store, but I do know that Norway is going to continue to be a huge part of it. If any of you guys want to keep in touch (other than on here) feel free to e-mail me at any time: heathernicole1611@gmail.com. But for now, take care and stay tuned ;-) I miss you all! XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment