Saturday, October 8, 2011

things are starting to look up :)

A couple new updates: Anders and I are moving into our apartment earlier afterall!!! We were supposed to move in a week from Monday, the 17th, but are now getting the keys next Friday instead! This is great, because instead of starting to move things in on a Monday night, we'll have the entire weekend to move everything in and get situated :) It is a big relief. We started going through the house and began to pack some things... we are SO excited. Second good news is that I got offered a job from Gustav's mother!!! It's the real deal. I have to wait until my visa is done processing though. Unfortunately they can't speed up the process (I got in contact with them). I'm hoping that this won't be an issue with Gustav's mother, because apparently she wanted me to start "right away." I'm pretty sure it won't be a problem though... but what a huge relief that will be lifted off my shoulders if everything goes well! Things are finally falling into place... just a little bit more time. I think working in a flower shop will be fun!

"Høst ferien" will be over for me the day after tomorrow. The weather was fantastic ALL week and I definitely took advantage of it. One day I went on a long walking trip and took some scenic pictures. It's so beautiful here... I'm kind of looking forward to going back to school though, because now I have some motivation to keep up with my Norwegian!! Not being able to get my visa for another month or so, will buy me some time to practice my Norwegian more...











(All pictures taken & edited by ME!)

No comments:

Post a Comment