So, I've been working out at that new gym, Fitness Room, and I love it! I've been going after class and it has been really nice. Last night we took a little trip to this lake in "Pocket Valley" where we went fishing!! We didn't have any worms though, so we only used lures, which isn't as fun! I didn't catch anything, but Anders caught a small fish. There was also this gorgeous waterfall in the area, so I had to take a picture of it.. it came out very nicely!!
Anders' little fish!
So beautiful.
Tomorrow I will be going to the famous Vigeland Sculpture Park in Oslo, which is a lot of fun and will be my first time there this summer (I went last summer). I'm going with my two friends from class after our test to relax. Here is a couple pictures of some of the sculptures that are there (that I took last summer):
Thursday I will be hanging out with my two friends from class again as well, not sure what we are doing though, depends on the weather!! Maybe some shopping, going to the beach, the park.. whatever! Also going to go to my first bar in Oslo that night, so it should be fun!! My friends are Anna Maria, from Columbia, and Julia, from Ukraine. They are both going back to their countries in August, after our class is over, but they both want to come back to Norway too. Who knows; maybe I'll be able to even go and visit them someday too!
I don't have any set plans for the rest of the weekend, but I'm sure it will be eventful. We may go to Sweden on Sunday, just because it's right next door, but very exciting for me, since I've never been!! Right now I am drinking one of my new favorite, relaxing, beverages; Indian chai tea with soy milk. It's very delicious. I'm addicted. I need to study for my test too and hopefully will be going to bed a little earlier tonight. It's 10pm and it's still light outside.. so bizarre. Definitely something I won't get used to for a while.
Livet er bra = Life is good :)
No comments:
Post a Comment