Tomorrow we’ll be porting in Port Louis on the tropical island of Mauritius… I’m beyond excited!!! It’s kinda like our spring break on the ship and unfortunately we’ll only be there for like a day and a half, but I’ll definitely be making the best of it! In the morning I’ll be going to an Adventure Park with SAS, in the heart of a 30-acre forest where I’ll be able to zip-line (finally!) and walk along the footbridges through the treetops that are 75-141ft. high! It’s gonna be exhilarating, I can’t wait, just up my alley. There’s also something like a ropes course too, which I will most definitely have to try out as well! After we get to go to Flic en Flac, one of the best beaches on the west coast of the island. It’s gonna be a great day… meeting up with some girlfriends later that night to stay at a beautiful resort with its own private beach. The second day I’ll probably just be a beach bum and maybe do this underwater walk where you’re in a “bubble” and get to walk on the sea floor… can’t wait! Stay tuned for an update :)
Monday, March 22, 2010
spring break 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment