Life has been pretty hectic these days, and things aren't going to slow down any time soon either, unfortunately. I'm trying to get as much rest as possible, but sometimes it just seems impossible, like there's not enough hours in a day to get everything done... As you all know I've begun my new Norwegian class and it's already wearing me out a bit, and it's not even February yet! I'm in class at least 5.5 hours a day and if you add the amount of time it takes me to get to and from class every day, it might as well be an 8 hour work day, every day, Monday through Friday. On top of that at least 2 times a week I head to work for at least 5.5 hours too! Ha ha, crazy schedule, right? The days that I'm not working I try to go to the gym and relax for as long as I can... time seems to fly though. I look forward to when summer rolls around and things begin to calm down. I'm hoping by then I will have figured out whether I will pursue my Masters next fall (if I get accepted), or be able to find a full-time job. If I'm able to land a full-time job, then I might put going for my Masters on hold... but we'll see. It's hard to plan so far ahead when I have no idea what's to come. I'm working so hard and am being very patient, so I have my fingers crossed that all my work will pay off in the end...
Anders celebrated his 26th birthday over the weekend! Not sure if he was excited about turning another year older though, ha ha, but we enjoyed a nice evening grabbing sushi downtown and then catching a movie at the theater. I was hoping to have time to go cross country skiing, but we weren't able to figure something out. I've only been twice, but look forward to going again soon... I'm pretty uneasy on skis, but I think it's something that will grow on me, in time. Other than working my butt off and being as patient as possible, everything is well. The apartment is treating us well and we are trying to be as positive as we can :)

The Birthday Boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment