Wednesday, January 13, 2010

no turning back!

Today was my last day in good 'ole New Hampshire. Just arrived at my father's house in Mass where I'll be spending the next couple nights before I leave on Thursday. Leaving my boyfriend, friends and family was one of the hardest things, but I know I have to stay positive, because this is just the beginning to the journey of a lifetime. Not many people are able to say that they had the opportunity to travel the world like I'm about to do, so I'm going to cherish it as much as I possibly can. I think the biggest obstacle that I will have to learn to overcome is missing the people I care about from back home, because I wish they could come along with me. I can't wait to bring back stories and pictures and to keep them updated about my travels. I have been waiting to do something like this for a very long time and I can't believe that my dream is going to finally become true. I wouldn't have been able to do it though without all the support and love from all my family and friends. I'm going to miss you guys!!! See you in May ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment