I'm starting to get a little light headed, because the ship is moving even slower than before, which means that it's rocking more than ever. It's hard to stay concentrated in class, doing homework and even eating for that matter! You have to be on your guard at all times so that you don't fall out of your seat, or trip down the hallway!
I've been meaning to put up pictures, but the e-mail I have on the ship doesn't allow me to attach pictures (which is how I write the entries for my blog), but I thought I'd put up a couple (using my precious internet minutes that I'm paying for) so that you all can see what I've been up to.
This is my cozy little room! Not bad
Here's some people I've met along the way! Nick, Helen, Jason & Molly (my roommate!)
Pub night with some of the guys I'm gonna be traveling with! Alex & Mike
We're almost to Hawaii and I'm thinking about adding scuba diving on the list of things to do!
Got lots of reading to do, probably should get that started...
Friday, January 22, 2010
we will, we will, ROCK YOU... literally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment