Saturday, January 23, 2010

that explains everythinggg

So we have a specific ID number which we use to log onto the internet so that they can track our internet usage and we have these certain sites that are "free" that we can go on at our leisure, but APPARENTLY you’re not supposed to log in to view them, because it’ll automatically charge your internet account… greattt. I wish I had known that before, because I was wondering where the hell all my internet minutes were going!!!  I just bought another package of internet (only for an hour worth of time) and I hope I’ll be able to make it work for a while.  I can’t go onto Facebook and I can’t post all the pictures I want on my blog either… so I figured after each country I go to I’m gonna sneak online to add just 1 picture that I think represents each country I go to… so unfortunately I won't be able to share all my pictures until I get home in May. Oh well! Sorry guys.

The ship continues to be battling with choppy waters; come to find out it’s because we’re feeling the effects of all the storms that hit the West Coast just a couple days ago… we’ve actually veered off course slightly as well, to try to avoid the ship to be even more rockier!!

I bought my rail pass for Japan just a little bit ago, which is very exciting (I have to pick it up in Honolulu).  It was a little more than $300; not too bad.  It gives me unlimited transportation all over the country for the 5 days that I'm there. A bunch of us are planning on heading right to Tokyo when we port in Yokohama for a couple nights, then going to possibly Mount Fuji, Kyoto, Hiroshima and meeting the ship in Kobe.  It’s gonna be fun!!! Can’t waittt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment