Thursday, February 4, 2010

update: bad connection.

For some reason the satellite connection on the ship has been delayed and is not letting anyone receive incoming mail from anybody other than on the ship and nobody is able to send e-mail out to anybody other than on the ship either… it’s really frustrating. Supposedly it’s because we’re heading into stormy weather… I’m waiting on e-mails for confirmations on hostels that I was planning on staying in China, among other things too. So, if you’ve been trying to send me e-mails and I haven’t responded, I’m not ignoring you!!! It’s no working for me either. I hope it’ll start working soon… we’ll be in Japan in 3 days so if not the first thing I’m doing is finding an internet cafĂ©!!! But for my own sanity, I really hope it gets fixed ASAP. I miss you baby... love you so much!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment